People in our world are full of questions about the Christian faith.
- How do I know there is a God?
- Is the Creation story true?
- Is Christianity true?
- Why should I trust a book that is 2000 years old?
- Was Jesus really raised from the dead?
- Was Jesus the Son of God?
- Is there only one path to heaven?
Peter commanded Christians to be “prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you” (1 Peter 3:15). Dr. Mark Bird’s Introduction to Christian Apologetics will help you answer this call. It will give you clear information that helps you respond to questions such as these.
If you are ministering among non-Christian people, Introduction to Christian Apologetics will give you answers to some of the questions they ask. If you are ministering primary to Christian believers, Introduction to Christian Apologetics will give you a more solid understanding of the scientific, historical, and philosophical basis for your faith.
- Introduction to Apologetics (.pptx)