Doctrine and Practice of the Church
This course presents the biblical concept of the church as central to God’s work on the earth. The student will gain understanding of Christian unity, church membership, fellowship, financial support of ministry, tithe, baptism, communion, church discipline, and signs of church maturity. The course explains principles and applications for the life and work of the church.
- To understand the identity and biblical description of the church.
- To see God’s plan for the church, and the work of God in the church.
- To learn the responsibilities of a member and leader in the church.
- To apply principles for the support, administration, and development of the local church.
- To be equipped with content and structure for teaching about the church.
One God and One Church
The Local Church
Sharing Life Together
The Church in the World
Local Church Support
The Character of a Christian Leader
Questions for Church Maturity